- High-definition, 2.8" color screen
- Redesigned graphic interface for improved user experience
- Increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning & updating speed
- Performance tuning for Economy, Towing, Daily Driving, & Extreme Tuning
- Eliminate downshifting when climbing hills
- Speedometer correction for changes in tire size and gear ratio*
- Adjust speed & rev limiters*
- Tuning for shift points, shift firmness, & TQ management*
- Internet updateable with all-new update software via USB
- Active fuel management control*
- Vehicle parameter monitoring capabilities
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Compatible with other performance upgrades
Note: *Features may vary based on year, make, & model.
2011-2014 Ram 5.7L 2500 and 3500 models are not supported by this product.
This product does not support CAB and Chassis applications.
50 State Legal
Emissions: This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
Will P/N: 848-3845 work with 2000 RAM 2500 5.9L Magnum gas "SLT" as opposed to the "Base"?
will this allow me to burn some rubber in my 05 chevy silverado?
Will this work on my 99 Dodge 24 valve Cummings
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.