1994-95 Mustang 351W Supercharger Kits
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Complete systems include 6AL BTM MSD ignition system
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Emissions: CARB (California Air Resources Board) D-213-17 is legal to sell in California and any US state adopting CA restrictions. This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.