Universal EFI GM LS Supercharger Kits
- This is a “universal” LS Swap supercharger kit designed for vehicles equipped with fuel Injected Chevrolet engines using LS1,LS2 style Intake manifold and C5 Corvette Front Engine Accessory Drive (FEAD)
- This kit requires the installer to supply the Accessory drive assembly Equivalent to GM 19257325 or 19202977
- Water Pump required for proper belt alignment ACDelco 19195105 or equivalent
- Verified to fits 66-67 Chevelle and El Camino models. May fit other Chassis configurations but has not been verified.
- No tuning provided
- This application is not C.A.R.B. Legal
- V-3 Si supercharger with 3.60” 10-rib pulley (CW rotation, curved discharge, passenger side mount)
- Billet aluminum base mounting bracket with all necessary hardware
- 3/8” thick nickel plated steel supercharger mounting plate for rigid supercharger attachment
- Supercharger drive assembly
- Integrated manual belt tensioner with sealed bearing tensioner pulley and 10-rib belt
- Billet aluminum 10-rib supercharger crank pulley with hard anodize finish (6” diameter)
- Crank pulley spacer
- High-grade mounting hardware
- Supercharger air inlet filter
- Mandrel bent aluminum discharge tube with clamps and silicone sleeves
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
- Installation time approximately 4-6 hours
- Supplied pulley ratio will produce approximately 8-10 psi @ 6000 RPM on a typical LS1, LS2
- Horsepower gains (dependent on engine size) 30-75+%
- Major components that are not included, but are necessary for proper system function and are to be supplied by the installer
- Accessory drive system GM 19257325 or 19202977
- ACDelco 19195105 or equivalent water pump
- Aftermarket Harmonic Balancer
- Boost referenced fuel regulator
- Larger fuel injectors
- High flow fuel pump
- Engine calibration
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.