Universal EFI GM LS Supercharger Kits
Vortech 4GX218-150L Features:
- This is a "universal" LS Engine Swap supercharger kit designed for vehicles equipped with LS-style Chevrolet engines using LS1,LS2 style Intake manifold and LS Truck Front Engine Accessory Drive (FEAD)
- Fitment of supplied belt assumes OEM truck FEAD pulley diameters. Alternate (customer-supplied) belt length may be required on some applications.
- Depending on vehicle, engine cooling hose adjustment or fabrication may be required
- Kits do not include fuel or timing accommodations. Fuel system upgrades and custom ECU programming will be required
- No tuning provided
- This application is not C.A.R.B. Legal
- V-3 SCi supercharger with 3.60" 6-rib pulley (CW rotation, curved discharge, passenger side mount)
- Billet aluminum base mounting bracket with all necessary hardware
- 3/8" thick nickel-plated steel supercharger mounting plate for rigid supercharger attachment
- High-grade mounting hardware
- Supercharger air inlet filter
- Mandrel bent aluminum discharge tube with clamps and silicone sleeves
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
- Installation time approximately 4-6 hours
- Supplied pulley ratio will produce approximately 6-8 psi @ redline on an otherwise stock engine (dependent on exhaust type and engine displacement).
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, on engines that have been transplanted or swapped into uncontrolled or pre-pollution controlled vehicles and vehicles used solely for the purposes of closed competition racing.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are those vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that is not registered, will never become registered, and will never be used on streets or highways.
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Installation of parts that are not CARB-approved on a pollution-controlled vehicle in the State of California, or in any state that has adopted CARB emissions standards, may result in the Department or Bureau of Motor Vehicles (DMV or BMV) revoking the vehicle registration and certificate of ownership (title), refusing the transfer of registration, and/or the vehicle failing smog inspection. Law enforcement may cite you for the use of an illegal aftermarket part and seize your title and license plate.*
Will this kit work with a stock 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500hd (6.0L)?
Is there a adjustable elbow on the turbo? I want to point it to the front to add inner cooler.
Can you run this system with a power steering delete
What diameter piping is provided.
Will this cause hood clearance issues on a c5 corvette? Or any other problems?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.