The GM LS Engine is currently one of the most popular engine swap powerplants in the world. From the street to the track, pro touring to pro drifting, the LS engine has established itself to be a fantastic platform to swap into just about anything. Now Vortech Engineering allows you to take your LS even further with the new Universal LS-Swap Series of Supercharging Systems. Vortech is proud to announce the release of a new single belt 1999-2013 LS-Truck FEAD (Front Engine Accessory Drive) supercharging system. This budget-minded system is designed for vehicles equipped with fuel injected or carbureted Chevrolet engines using LS1, LS2 style manifold and LS Truck FEAD.
- Designed for vehicles equipped with fuel injected Chevrolet engines using LS1, LS2 style manifold and 1999-2013 GM LS Truck FEAD.
- V-3 Si Supercharger with 3.60” 6-Rib pulley included
- Billet Aluminum and steel supercharger mounting plates provide rigid supercharger mounting, with multiple idler mounting locations for a wide range of belt and pulley combinations.
- 6-Rib serpentine drive provides single belt drive for simplicity & multiple pulley options.
- Mandrel-Bent aluminum discharge ducting with Maxflow Race Bypass Valve
- Includes all necessary silicone couplers, clamps, and high quality hardware
- Easy 4-6 Hour Installation