Accel SuperBox Capacitive Discharge Ignition System fires a series of multiple sparks that last for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation, ensuring better combustion of the air/fuel mixture and creating instant throttle response and a smoother idle. It can be set for 4/6/8-cylinder applications, and easily connects to points, amplifiers, and magnetic-pickup distributors. An adjustable rev-limiter protects the engine in the event of driveline failure or missed shift. It's fully adjustable with rotary dials in 100-rpm increments.
- Multiple sparks for improved starting, idle and throttle response
- Full power output at high rpm
- Easily connects to points, amplifiers, and magnetic-pickup distributors
- Adjustable rev-limiter for over-rev protection
- 4-, 6-, and 8-cylinder applications
- Accessory harness available for plug & play on most applications
JEGS EZ Kits are designed by JEGS professionals to ensure that you get all the correct parts you need.