GM Gen III & Gen IV Small Block Performance
Chevrolet Performance LS Series Engine Blocks are driving a new generation of street and racing enthusiasts by providing a foundation for serious performance achievements. Chevrolet took a chance with the LS engine, staying true to the pushrod small-block and continued to develop this technology to the point that building a daily-driven, 500-plus HP car is no big deal. If you are building a full out track-only racing engine or a mild street cruiser there is a strong and durable LS cylinder block available to assure that you produce the power you require safely!
- Deep-Skirt Casting (the block side extends below the crankshaft centerline)
- 6-Bolt Cross-bolted Main Caps
- Provisions for the latest in Engine Control Management
- 9.240" Standard Deck Height
- 2.560" Standard LS Crankshaft Journal Diameter