A Davies Craig Electric Fan is suitable for both condenser and radiator cooling and provides constant air flow, increased fuel economy, better air conditioning performance, cooler engine running, and increased engine power. Their fans are fully reversible (blades and polarity) for mounting either side of the radiator / heat exchanger. (Brushless model fans are not reversible.)
All Davies Craig Thermatic / Electric Fans are packaged with fan assembly (motor, fan blade, shroud and mounting feet). Fan mounting hardware sold separately.
All fans are factory set up as "Pusher" style fans or for upstream applications. For "Puller" or downstream applications the fan blade must be removed and turned over, always check that the fan blade rotates in the direction shown by the arrows on the blade before making a permanent wiring connection.
- Economical replacement for failed original equipment.
- 5-10% increase in engine power and fuel saving when replacing fan clutch and fan assemblies
- Reversible blades for pusher (upstream) or puller (downstream) applications
- Compatibility with all electric fan controls
- Coverage for a wide variety of applications
- 2-Year Warranty