Custom racing performance at a mass produced price!!
Hooker Super Competition Headers are painstakingly designed to give you a max power, max RPM header at an off the shelf price. The large, mandrel bent, tuned length, primary tubes are custom engineered to give you more velocity, exhaust gas scavenging and high RPM efficiency resulting in more high end power than what you can achieve with a set of street performance headers. Given Hooker's reputation as having the industry's best welds, the fact that they are using their high quality 5/16'' machined flanges attached to mandrel bent light weight 18 gauge tubing. You know you are going to get a light weight racing header that is built to last seasons of on track performance.
- Tuned length mandrel-bent primary tubes offer maximum exhaust flow, and scavenging to make you more power.
- Long transition collectors for decreased back pressure improving high end power.
- Strong light weight 18 gauge tubing helps you reduce the weight to increase performance.
- Optimal design 5/16'' thick header flanges provide a combination of clamping force and rigidity for perfect seal.
- Designed for optimal high RPM performance.
- Includes gaskets and bolts.
- Reducers are not included.
- Available in four finishes to suit your needs (see listings below for product availability) -
Black Painted (Part numbers do not have a suffix)
Metallic Ceramic Coating (Part numbers have a -1 suffix)
"Darksides" Black Ceramic Coating (Part numbers have a -3 suffix)
Titanium Ceramic Coating (Part numbers have a -4 suffix)