JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. Shorty header designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for, and are 50 state smog legal. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and patented technology, like the JBA Firecone® collector, JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
All JBA headers feature stainless steel construction for maximum durability. Stainless steel is stronger than mild steel and minimizes exhaust noise. Bare stainless finish. For street to severe-duty applications.
Silver ceramic coating can withstand metal temperatures in excess of 1500 degrees Fahrenheit. The coating provides a polished silver appearance. For street to severe-duty applications.
Titanium ceramic is the most durable finish available. It is offered for the most severe applications. This finish has a heat range of 1600 degrees Fahrenheit and has a titanium gray color. For extreme-duty applications.
JBA Shorty Headers Features:
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes
- Patented JBA Firecone collector (on most V8 applications)
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- C.A.R.B. certified executive order number
- 3/8' thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Oversized exhaust ports
JBA Shorty Headers Benefits:
- Best flow, durability, improved throttle response
- Race proven technology for maximum hp/tq gains
- Easier installation
- Will not distort like lesser quality headers, no leaks
- 50-state smog legal
- Resists warping, prevents leaks, & easier install
- Increased flow, accommodates cylinder head porting