Forged 4340 Steel Connecting Rods
The Manley Pro Series I-Beam rod has become the benchmark for fully machined/billet style high end connecting rods in the performance industry. Lightweight and standard weight designs targeting specific markets combined with their expertly refined manufacturing process renders a truly outstanding product. Whether it is Manley's Super Stock Legal rods in your wheels up class racer or a 4340 lightweight design rod in a twin turbo Chevy LS, Manley has the right connecting rod for you.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material
- Fully machined to produce the lightest and strongest rod possible
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Cap fasteners are 7/16'' ARP 2000 cap screws
- Lightweight rod horsepower range - 750+ HP Oval Track; 800+ HP Drag Race
- Standard weight rods horsepower range - 850+ HP Oval Track; 1000+ HP Drag Race (1500+ HP for 660-14554 rod)
- Crankshaft Pin Diameter: 2.000'' (Small Journal); 2.100'' (Large Journal)
- Crankshaft Pin Width: 0.940''
- Piston Pin Diameter: 0.9281''
- Piston Pin Width: 1.000''