Standard Straight Valve Stem Design
Manley Performance is indisputably a leading manufacturer of performance and racing components in the world. The reason for Manley's overwhelming success is simple: Quality. Manley offers the best materials in the industry - exclusive materials that other manufacturers do not possess. Manley's valve stems are hard coated with .0002'' thick chrome rather than a few millionths of flash. Manley's hard valve tips are superior to competitors' puddled ''stellite'' which can crack and erode off the stem. Manley's valve head and under head shapes have been in the forefront of the quest for improved flow since the late 1960's.
Race Master and the Pro Flo versions identified as Race Flo valves, are manufactured of XH-426 material for the exhausts and NK-842 for the intakes. This series of valves is targeted at the bracket, drag and oval track racers operating below 8000 rpm - above which engine speed titanium valves are generally required. Any engine builder successfully using EV-8 alloy (21-4N) valves will find in this series of Manley valves a superior piece at a most attractive price. The Ultimate Tensile Strength charts on this page and the next, show the Manley Race Series to be equal to the best that the competitors have to offer.
- Superior Stainless Steel (XH-426 Exhaust and NK-842 Intake)
- Offers Better Fatigue Strength than competitors' offerings
- Chrome Stems and Hard Tips
- Race Master (Straight Stem) and Race Master Race Flo (Pro Flo Undercut Stem) Shapes Available
- Swirl Polished and Fully Machined
- Recommended Exhaust Valves for Alcohol Engines