Factory downpipes can be a serious choke-point in the exhaust system of turbocharged cars. Through testing on the 2016 Chevy Camaro 2.0T, Mishimoto found that the stock downpipe was obstructive, so they began designing one to help open the exhaust flow. All the work paid off because Mishimoto’s downpipe consists of a 3” diameter to expand the route and is constructed of 304 stainless steel to avoid corrosion. It also reduces weight with a product that’s only 9 pounds, 8 pounds less than the factory unit. The best part is the 7-horsepower and 10 ft-lbs gain at the wheels, you will feel the upgrade from this simple bolt-on part!
This downpipe includes a high-performance catalytic converter, but requires a tune for it to be safely used on your LTG engine, and it is recommended for off-road use only. Both the 2016-2017 Camaro 2.0T and 2013-2017 Cadillac ATS 2.0T can make use of this upgrade, as it is a bolt-on part for each application. It easily bolts to either the stock exhaust or Mishimoto's upgraded full 3" cat-back exhaust. All hardware is supplied, including bracketry, and does not require any modifications to your car. The downpipe also comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2016-2017 Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T / 2013-2017 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- Dyno-proven maximum gains up to 7 whp and 10 wtq
- Aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel design with 3" diameter allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow
- 8 pounds lighter than stock downpipe
- Stainless steel CNC-machined mounting flanges for seamless connection to the turbo and exhaust
- Includes stainless steel bracket to properly connect to stock location of the ATS
- New hardware is provided for installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty