QA1's 51 Series features a brand new in-house machined body, which has a large inside diameter for easy installation of gas bags. This twin tube shock absorber features hard anodized internals and has a zero gas pressure design providing the most grip on slick tracks and the best feel of any shock. Available in seven and nine inch strokes, the 51 Series is the premium twin tube choice for dirt and asphalt modifieds, late models and super stocks. The 51 Series is completely racer rebuildable and revalveable.
QA1 also offers a brand new high-flow linear two port piston for the 51 Series as an additional accessory. This two port piston design allows the valve discs to open consistently which results in a smoother force curve and accommodates independent compression and rebound bleed circuits for precision low-speed force control.
- Large In-House Machined Body
- Hard Anodized Internals
- Zero Gas Pressure Design Provides The Most Grip On Slick Tracks
- Completely Racer Rebuildable & Revalveable
- Perfect Choice For Dirt & Asphalt Modifieds, Late Models & Super Stocks
- Proudly Made in Lakeville, MN USA!