QA1 Street Star Adjustable Shocks
The Street Star Shocks feature deflective disc valving with increases compression sensitivity, creating the ultimate street rod valving for non-coil-over suspensions. The aluminum shock body is smooth, sleek and has a show appearance achieved through state-of-the-art machining. Each Street Star features a 18-position rebound valving adjuster to control different suspension styles. The 5/8'' centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod eliminated piston rod flex and increases valving consistency. The three step sealing uses advanced aerospace material to eliminate the possibility of leaking and a secondary wiper seal stops road grime from getting to the seals. Each shock is 100% dyno tested and serialized to ensure consistency in production and performance.
- Single Adjustable Shocks offer 18 valving options (one knob to simultaneously adjust compression and rebound)
- 5/8" chrome-plated solid piston rod eliminates piston rod flex
- Double-lip and wiper seals prevent seal drag and dirt intrusion
- Accurate piston to cylinder wall seal improves valving consistency and durability
- Dyno tested and serialized for consistent production and performance
- Revalvable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- Proudly Made in Lakeville, MN USA!
Street Star Adjustable Shocks - Bearing Mount
QA1 Front/Rear Street Star Adjustable Shock Recommended Height: 9.5" - 10"
Front/Rear Street Star Adjustable Shock