Reduce Classic Body Roll
Improve vehicle handling by increasing roll stiffness with QA1 Sway Bars. Road-tested to give your chassis the stability it needs to keep tires planted to the pavement, these sway bars feature specific-to-application fitment for proper roll stiffness and stock mounting for easy installation. They're sold individually (front or rear) and as a set (front and rear).
Shared Sway Bar Specifications
- Accurately sized per vehicle for a true bolt-on installation
- Improved roll stiffness under severe cornering and braking
- Greaseable graphite polyurethane bushings (when required) & quality zinc-plated hardware
- Some applications have adjustable end links to fine-tune roll stiffness to your preference for absolute quality and performance.
Front Sway Bar Features
- Lightweight hollow-core 4130 Chromoly steel for maximum strength yet minimal nose weight
- Powdercoated gloss black for great looks, corrosion resistance, and longevity
Rear Sway Bar Features
- Heavy-duty solid-core 1045 steel for maximum durability
- Improved roll stiffness under hard acceleration
- Designed to allow removal of rear differential cover with sway bar in place