Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite Big Brake Kits provide the ultimate Big Brake solution for popular classic muscle car and modern import car rear axles. Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite Big Brake Kits include Forged Narrow Superlite Radial (FNSLR) mount calipers, 13 in. or 14 in. two-piece rotors, and high-performance BP-10 compound pads that provide an optimized and balanced braking to compliment front big brake upgrades on all types of custom, show and high-performance street machines. Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite Big Brake Rear Parking Brake Kits include a neatly hidden internal shoe system that provides a clean installation with superior static holding power for parking.
The key to the superior performance of Wilwood's Forged Narrow Superlite Big Brake Kits is built around Wilwood's FNSLR aluminum brake caliper. The legendary Superlite caliper adds ease and the versatility of a radial mount design, simplifying installation and giving you a couple of adjustment planes for accurate alignment over the disc. Wilwood integrated "Big Brake" technology in their Forged Narrow Superlite Big Brake Kits to produce unmatched stopping power in extreme conditions in a wide variety of competition vehicles. The four-piston equal bore configuration provides balanced loading for even pad wear in sustained high heat environments. Simply stated, there is no better way to build a stronger aluminum caliper body.
- Forged narrow brake caliper body designed specifically for tight clearance applications
- Stainless steel pistons are utilized for their low heat transfer properties and high resistance to corrosion
- Internal fluid passages - no external tubes
- Caliper only weighs 4.9 pounds
Internal Shoe Parking Brake:
- Cable actuated internal shoe assemblies generate superior holding power.
- The complete assembly is neatly hidden inside the rotor hat for a clean and uncluttered installation.
- Factory pre-assembled backing plates with shoes are spring loaded for a positive release and rattle free operation.