The Easiest Way to Bolt On 30-70HP!
Continuously improved since it's 1987 introduction, the World Products Sportsman II is still the industry's most popular cast iron high performance head. Featuring RightCast 200cc intake runners, Fast-Burn chambers and your choice of angled or straight plugs, they're good for 30-70 HP increases right out of the box. They are the aftermarket's only 50-state emissions legal cast iron high performance cylinder head (EO #D-343-1). You should also know that all World Products heads are precision CNC-machined, and indexed off the chambers to assure perfect alignment with the cylinders. Only World offers complete assemblies with Erson stainless steel valves and other quality components including springs, retainers and keepers.
- Material: High density cast iron
- Valve Seats: Integral intake, hardened steel exhaust
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Valve Spring Seats: Machined for 1.250'' and 1.550'' springs
- Valve Sizes: 2.020'' x 1.600''
- Accessory Flange: Stock locations, 7-bolt universal pattern
- Included In Assembly: Erson stainless steel valves, ring and band-style seals, valve springs, Erson 7° chrome moly retainers, and keepers.
Recommended Installation Items
- Head Gaskets: Fel-Pro 375-1003 or equivalent
- Pushrods: Requires heat-treated pushrods. Use of 1.6 ratio rocker arms requires elongation of pushrod holes.
- Screw-in Studs: 3/8" or 7/16" with 7/16"-14 base thread
- Pushrod Guidplates: Flat 5/16" Erson 601 or equivalent
- Spark Plugs: Accepts 14mm .460'' reach tapered seat 5/8'' hex(Accel 276 or 276s, NGK BPMR6F) or equivalent
- Intake Gasket: Fel-Pro 375-1205 or equivalent
- Exhaust Gasket: Fel-Pro 375-1404 or equivalent
Machine Shop Specifications:
- Maximum Valve Diameter: 2.100'' x 1.600'' or 2.080'' x 1.625''
- Maximum Spring Seat Depth (from inside step): .030''
- Maximum Spring Diameter: 1.550''
- Approximate Milling Guideline (varies with depth): .0065'' per cc
- Maximum Flat Mill Depth (up to intake seats): .040''
- Maximum Angle Mill (approx. 50-52cc volume): .175'' depth
Note: Specs are for reference only. ALWAYS measure before machining.