- Fuel, Carbs & Intakes
- Fuel Pumps
- Electric Fuel Pumps
- Aeromotive Street/Strip & High-Output Fuel Pumps
Aeromotive Street/Strip Fuel Pump -8AN Kit
Items You Need
Street/Strip Fuel Pumps
Aeromotive 11213K -8 AN Street-Strip Fuel Pump Kit Includes:
- (1) Aeromotive Street/Strip Fuel Pump - 11213
- (1) Aeromotive 2-Port Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator - 13205
- (1) JEGS Street Fuel Filter - 555-15172
- (1) JEGS Fuel Pressure Gauge - 555-41010
- (1) JEGS Pro-Flo 200 Series Stainless Steel Braided Hose - 555-100923
- (2) JEGS -8AN to -8AN Straight Union Fittings - 555-105203
- (4) JEGS 3/8 in. NPT to -8AN Nickel Straight Flare Fittings - 555-105107
- (4) JEGS -8AN Straight Max Flow Hose Ends - 555-105002
- (2) JEGS -8AN 90° Max Flow Hose Ends - 555-105022
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.