Air Lift WirelessAIR On-Board Air Compressor System with EZ Mount - Smartphone App Only, without Handheld Controller
Items You Need
with EZ Mount Kit
- Compatible with most all air spring brands
- Utilizes the free smartphone app for wireless controlling*
- Left/driver and right/passenger-side air springs can be inflated and deflated separately
- The integrated manifold is weather-resistant and corrosion-proof
- Built-in 2-way communication for diagnostics
- Automatic low-pressure and air spring leak detection monitoring
- Black powder-coated steel air compressor mounting bracket
- Removable U-bolt for drill-free attachment
- A manual/separate controller is NOT included
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.