Auto Meter 7008 Features:
- Monitors speedometer, tachometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltage parameters
- Integrated on-screen notifications for high beams and turn signal indicators
- Instrument and user-selectable warning lights
- Visual or audible alarms for low fuel level, low oil pressure, water temperature, and voltage
- The speedometer calibrates to OEM or aftermarket vehicle speed sensors
- The tachometer is capable of calibrating with 1-12 cylinder applications
- The RPM range is adjustable from 8-10,000 and displays imperial or metric measurements
- Odometer with (2) trip meters
- User-selectable fuel level resistance ranges for OEM and most aftermarket sending units
- Screen brightness is adjustable for day or night
Note: Requires no cutting, drilling, or modification to OEM dash pieces
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.