Pontiac - 1-7/8'' Tube Diameter
- 1970-1981 Firebire, Trans Am
- Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns if equipped.
- Fits Edelbrock Performer, RAM-Air, Super Duty and H.O. heads only.
- Header fits with Milodon oil pans 697-30355, 697-31660 and 697-31665.
- The product accompanying this document is legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards), racing use or for use on pre-emission-controlled motor vehicles/motor vehicle engines (pre-1974 domestic vehicles certified to California standards, pre-1974 domestic vehicles certified to federal standards and all pre-1974 foreign vehicles), per the manufacturer's application guide.
Every Doug's Header is Tuned with the Proper Tube Size & Length to Efficiently Remove Exhaust Gasses from Each Cylinder
Headers feature 3/8'' flanges and 16-gauge tubing on passenger car applications. They include all necessary mounting hardware, collector reducers or connection pipes, premium gaskets and detailed instructions. Headers are available in either a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating or a uncoated raw finish. The Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating will withstand up to 1400 degree temperatures! This coating is polished which increases corrosion resistance over 60%!Features:
See More Info for Applications Listing
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.