Earl’s Motorcycle Coolers feature the same internal design and high grade aluminum components as Earl's Temp-A-Cure line of oil coolers, but have curved shape to fit within the front frame of a motorcycle. The curved design allows for complete wheel travel without interfering with the front fork, wheel or splash shield.
- Manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy using vacuum brazing technology
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength
- Inlet and outlet fittings O-ring to the top plate assembly
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance motorcycles
- Every cooler is pressure checked up to 175 psi to ensure a leak-free product
- Choose from -6 AN or -8 AN inlet/outlet ports
- Available in black or grey painted finishes
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.