Econo Series Road Racing Oil Pans
One of the largest and most respected competition oil pan manufacturers, Hamburger's has developed oil pans for professional and sportsman racers since 1979. Their high-performance oil pans are welded inside and out and are fit tested to ensure a leak-free seal. Even under the most severe conditions, the pan's interior design keeps oil at the pickup for uninterrupted flow to the engine. Windage screens and crankshaft scrapers remove excess oil from the crankshaft, reducing air bubbles in engine oil to improve lubricating properties. Oil pans don't make horsepower, but they can affect how much horsepower is stolen by an engine's uncontrolled oil--as much as 7 percent of an engine's horsepower output can be lost this way.
Econo Oil Pan Highlights
- All pans are painted red and have an extra-heavy .055"-thick steel core
- Wet sump pans use two-piece stampings include a magnetic drain plug and trap door baffles (to constantly keep oil at the pickup); and, have increased oil capacity to improve bearing life and engine durability
- Accepts stock GM Style starters
- Small block Chevy pans have rail notches that will take up to a 3.875" stroke
- Big block Chevy pans have rail notches that will take up to a 4.250" stroke
- Pick-Up & Oil Pan Gasket Included
Street Performance Oil Pan Highlights
- High Quality at an affordable price
- Increased Oil Capacity for improved bearing life & lower oil temperatures
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.