Holley In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module 255 LPH
Items You Need
255 lph Pumps
- Installs in most 7 in. to 12 in. deep factory fuel tanks or fuel cells to convert to an in-tank EFI fuel system
- Ideal for Terminator EFI, Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI, or any TBI EFI conversion
- Horsepower ratings @ 60 PSI at 13.5 V / 16.9 AMP draw
- The mounting surface is only 1.275 in. thick for a low-profile design and added clearance
- An innovative clamping system for locating the module anywhere in the tank beside the existing sending unit
- 360-degree rotating for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations
- The die-cast hanger bracket controls pump vibration
- For installation, it is recommended to use a Holley 510-12-753 30 Amp Fuel Pump Relay and 12-gauge wire minimum size
- Use only a maximum size of 6 AN for lines and fittings due to space limitations between unit and fuel tank
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.