Hooker Headers Blackheart LS Engine Swap Full-Length Headers
WANT IT NOW?
- Ideal for stock LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Designed for use with 520-12643 engine mounting brackets and 520-12644 transmission crossmember
- Compatible with QuickTime bellhousings, mechanical clutch linkage, stock A/C evaporator case on firewall, straight boot spark plug wires and Holley LS swap oil pans and accessory drive brackets
- Compatible only with stock height subframe/body mounts; installation with ''half height'' mounts will require modification to vehicle floor panels. Not compatible with stock GM column shift linkage; must use Lokar or similar aftermarket cable or linkage assembly for column shifted applications
- Long tube headers connect directly to Hooker 3'' exhaust system; connection of long tube headers to Hooker 2-1/2'' exhaust system, or Hooker mid-length headers to 2-1/2'' or 3'' exhaust system requires the use of an available mid-pipe kit
"Compatible only with stock height subframe/body mounts" Will these headers not work with 2" drop spindles?
Do these come with header gaskets and bolts in kit?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.