Nissan Truck Shorty Headers
2. Patented JBA Firecone collector* - Race proven technology for maximum hp/tq gains
3. Factory style emission connections - Easier installation
4. Extra thick collector domes - Will not distort like lesser quality headers, no leaks
5. JBA Badge - Authentic JBA Quality
6. 3/8'' thick CNC laser-cut flanges - Resists warping, prevents leaks, & easier install
7. Oversized exhaust ports - Increased flow, accommodates cyl. head porting Note: The product accompanying this document has been granted a California Air Resources Board (CARB) exemption, an E.O. number, or is a direct or consolidated replacement part. It is 578-D-57-33 - 50-state legal, per the manufacturer’s application guide. Stainless Steel w/ Titanium Ceramic Coating
JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. Shorty header designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for, and are 50 state smog legal. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and patented technology, like the JBA Firecone® collector, JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
All JBA headers feature stainless steel construction for maximum durability. Stainless steel is stronger than mild steel and minimizes exhaust noise. Bare stainless finish. For street to severe-duty applications.
Silver ceramic coating can withstand metal temperatures in excess of 1500 degrees Fahrenheit. The coating provides a polished silver appearance. For street to severe-duty applications.
Titanium ceramic is the most durable finish available. It is offered for the most severe applications. This finish has a heat range of 1600 degrees Fahrenheit and has a titanium gray color. For extreme-duty applications.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.