GM Shorty Headers
2. Patented JBA Firecone collector* - Race proven technology for maximum hp/tq gains
3. Factory style emission connections - Easier installation
4. Extra thick collector domes - Will not distort like lesser quality headers, no leaks
5. JBA Badge - Authentic JBA Quality
6. 3/8'' thick CNC laser-cut flanges - Resists warping, prevents leaks, & easier install
7. Oversized exhaust ports - Increased flow, accommodates cyl. head porting
8. Direct replacement for factory manifold, installation hardware kit included but requires re-use of the OE shim gasket.Note: The product accompanying this document has been granted a California Air Resources Board (CARB) exemption, an E.O. number, or is a direct or consolidated replacement part. It is D-57-33 - 50-state legal, per the manufacturer's application guide.
Do these have to be heat treated or coated or wrapped in heat shielding? Or can I install the headers as is since they are stainless steel?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.