JEGS 555-10138 1-Wire GM Mini Alternator Features:
- GM CS121 Style
- 12 Volt 1-Wire Hook-Up
- M6-1.0 Positive Terminal Stud with 10 mm Hex Nut
- Internal Regulator
- 120 Amp Output
- Excellent Output at Idle
- Compact Size Fits into a 5 in. x 5 in. Space
- To Achieve Optimum Output, Alternator Case Grounding is Recommended
- Optional Ground Strap or Support Bracket Mounting Location on Back Side with M8-1.25 Thread
- M8-1.25 Mounting Boss Thread
- Includes (1) M8-1.25 x 31 Mounting Bolt
JEGS 555-10138 1-Wire GM Mini Alternator Note:
- This Mini Alternator is equipt with a factory-style OE GM 4-pin plug that is covered with a plastic cap. Removal of the cap will allow the use of a factory GM 4-pin connection if so desired.
This alternator can be mounted on left or right side of the engine, so it will charge in and direction the alternator is rotating in ? And once the RPM is reaches 1200 RPM if ther engine idle is 800 to 600 RPM it still is changing at idile?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.