Universal Fuel Pump
JEGS 159701 Universal Electric Fuel Pump delivers 50 gph of fuel at 8-psi. This electric fuel pump has a built-in fuel-pressure regulating valve that regulates fuel pressure from 4-8 psi, making it the perfect replacement for street vehicles with a worn-out mechanical or electric fuel pump. JEGS universal fuel pump is self-priming and can be installed on almost any vehicle with a 12V electrical system. We recommended a JEGS 555-15040 in-line fuel filter when installing this pump to help prevent premature wear.
JEGS 159071 Electric Fuel Pump Includes:
- (1) Fuel Pump
- (1) Fuel pump mounting bracket
- (3) Fuel Pump rubber isolators
- (3) 5/16 in. flat washers for fuel pump mounting bracket studs
- (3) 10-32 Nuts for mounting bracket to fuel pump studs
- (3) 10-32 flat washers for mounting bracket to fuel pump studs
- (3) 10-32 split lock washers for mounting bracket to fuel pump studs
- (3) Fuel pump mounting bracket bolts: 5/16 in.-18 x 3/4 in. L self-tapping with 1/2 in. hex washer head
- (3) 5/16 in. split lock washers for fuel pump mounting bracket bolts
- (3) 5/16 in. nuts for fuel pump mounting bracket bolts
- (2) 1/4 in. NPT x 3/8 in. O.D. hose barb connectors for inlet & outlet connections
- (2) 5/16 in. I.D. spring clamps
- (4) 3/8 in. I.D. spring clamps
- (1) Fuel pump push on positive electrical connector with 5 in. of 14 gauge wire
- (1) Fuel pump push on negative electrical connector with 5 in. of 14 gauge wire and 5/16 ring terminal
- Electrical connection wire retainer clip
Fuel Pump Dimensions:
- Inlet: 1/4 in.-18 NPT Female Thread
- Outlet: 1/4 in.-18 NPT Female Thread
- Pump Housing Diameter: 2 13/32 in.
- Pump Housing Height: 4 in.
- Overall Width: 3 3/8 in. at Inlet/Outlet
- Overall Height: 5 3/4 in. from top of mounting stud to bottom of electrical connection
Mounting Bracket Dimensions:
- Bracket Width: 3 1/4 in.
- Bracket Height: 3 1/2 in.
- Fuel Pump Mounting Pattern: 2 1/4 in.
- Bracket Mounting Center to Center Pump Mounting Studs: 1 3/4 in. & 2 3/8 in.
High-Flow Fuel Performance
JEGS Universal Electric Fuel Pumps are manufactured using quality materials for ultimate performance. These are easy to install and feature a durable, compact design that diminishes the chance of vapor lock and flooding. Units are available in 35, 42, 50 & 72 GPH (Gallons Per Hour). It’s not about the size of the pump; it’s about how much volume they can flow.
How do you regulate the fuel pressure on this pump?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.