- Cast 4340 alloy steel body for strength and durability
- Roller tip prevents valve stem and guide wear
- Long slot allows up to 0.550 in. valve lift
- Heat-treated grooved rocker pivot balls to promote oiling & prevent galling
- Polylock nuts for precise valve adjustment
- Rated up to 350 lbs. spring pressure
- Rockers reduce friction leading to an additional 10 to 15 horsepower
- (16) 1.7 Ratio roller tip rockers for 7/16 in. studs
- (16) Rocker pivot balls
- (16) 7/16 in.-20 thread polylock nuts with 3/16 in. allen set screws & 5/8 in. hex head
- Studs not Included
Heat-Treated Steel Arms & Precision Machined Roller Tips
For the hardest working part of your valvetrain, use JEGS Cast Steel Roller Tip Rocker Arms. These chromoly steel long-slot rockers will give you a long service life and allow for less deflection and valve guide scrubbing. Each rocker features a precision-ground roller plus includes a nut and polylock.
Where are these rocker arms made?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.