- Cast 4340 alloy steel body for strength and durability
- Roller tip prevents valve stem and guide wear
- The long slot allows up to 0.550 in. valve lift
- Heat-treated grooved rocker pivot balls to promote oiling & prevent galling
- Poly lock nuts for precise valve adjustment
- Rated up to 350 lbs. spring pressure
- Rockers reduce friction leading to an additional 10 to 15 horsepower
- (16) 1.6 Ratio roller tip rockers for 3/8 in. studs
- (16) Rocker pivot balls
- (16) 3/8 in.-24 thread x .540 O.D. x 1 in. Long poly lock nuts with 3/16 in. allen set screws & 5/8 in. hex head
- Studs not Included
Will these work on a completely stock 289 head without making modifications?
Can these be used with stock valve covers
I have a '66 Ford 289, original heads and original pushrods. I use CompCams #31-238-3 cam & SILVOLITE pistons #3101HC.STD. Will these rockers install w/out modification,or are new pushrods etc. required? I prefer to use all the existing surrounding parts.
Will these fit a 1995 stock 350
Will these fit stock 351w heads?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.