JEGS Racing Headers for Chevy S-10 with a Small Block Chevy V8 Engine Swap [Forward Fender Exit]
Items You Need
Forward Fender Exit Racing Headers
JEGS 30068 Forward Fender Exit Headers Includes:
- (1) Header Gaskets: (1 Pair) Rectangular Port
- (12) Header Bolts: 3/8 in.-16 x 1 in. UHL with 3/8 in. Hex Head, Black Oxide Finish
- The Perfect Header for Racing or Off-Road Use
- Headers Exit Out the Front Side of the Fenders
- Fender Modifications Required
- Rectangular Ports, 1.500 in. x 1.675 in.
- Fits Angled or Straight Plug Heads
- Made from 16-Gauge Steel Tubing
- Heavy-Duty 3/8 in. Thick Header Flanges
- Steering Shaft Modifications May Be Required
Note: Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
Have a picture of these installed?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.