JEGS 555-40009 HEI Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit Includes:
- (1) JEGS Cap & Rotor with Brass Terminals - 555-40400
- (1) JEGS 42,000 Volt Coil - 555-40115
- (1) JEGS 4-Pin Module - 555-40600
- (1) JEGS Advance Curve Kit - 555-40004
- (1) JEGS Adjustable Vacuum Advance - 555-40003
- (1) JEGS Coil Cover - 555-40451
JEGS 555-40009 HEI Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit Features:
- Upgrades or restores the performance of 1974-90 gm vehicles with a v8 and coil-in-cap system such as 305, 350, 400, 427, 454, and other engines based on the popular platform
- 42,000 volt ignition coil with 38% more voltage than original equipment coil
- High-rpm 4-pin module contains solid state electronics utilizing an exacting "dwell controller" to ensure the highest possible transfer of spark energy to the plug and maintains that level up to 9000 rpm
- Adjustable vacuum advance and advance curve kit to customize the ignition for your application
Is this kit ideal for my 88 c1500? If not, what do you recommend?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.