OBD-II Plug Connection
Standalone OBD-II Shift Light Features:
- Works with 2008 and up Vehicles
- Simple OBD-II Plug Connection, NO Wiring Required
- Plugs Directly into the 16-pin OBDII Data Link Connector
- Does Not Require a Tachometer Adapter
- Compatible with All 2008 & Newer Vehicles
- Use w/ All 1-12 Cylinder Gas or Diesel Engines with Any Ignition System
- Adjustable Shift Point Selection in 10 RPM Increments
- Peak Recall for Each Gear
- (7) Super Bright LEDs with (5) Intensity Settings
- Easy-to-Read LED RPM Display & Set Buttons
- Includes Multi-Adjustable Mounting Stand
Our JEGS Standalone Shift Lights will maximize your shifting in every gear.They are easy to install and come with settable shift points for each gear up to 10,000 RPM. Using the Smart-Shift Technology these Shift Lights communicate directly to your vehicles ECU and know exactly what gear you are in and will indicate when to shift to the next gear at just the right time..
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.