Electronic Fuel Injection Test Lights
JEGS Noid and Idle Air Control Light Test Kit Features:
- Allows you to test electronic fuel injection systems on vehicles equipped with GM TBI, Bosch PFI, Ford TBI, GM PFI, Geo TBI, GM SCPI, Bosch 2 or GM MULTEC2.
- Kit includes straight Idle Air Control Signal Tester for use on 1987 to current GM No. 700 TBI and PFI Fuel Injection Systems with flat 4-pin connectors
- Also includes 90-degree Idle Air Control Signal Tester for use on 1982 to current GM TBI and PFI Fuel Injection Systems with square 4-pin connectors
- Idle Air Control (IAC)
- Throttle Body Injection (TBI)
- Port Fuel Injection (PFI)
- Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments (SCPI)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.