Hooligan Monster Truck Ready-to-Run Kits
Blaze new paths with the JEGS 44500K Ready-to-Run Hooligan 4x4 monster truck. Complete with everything you need to hit the track, this truck will add a new element of fun to your RC experience.
The Hooligan makes use of its coil-over suspension, aggressive tread, and high ground clearance, to dominate any terrain it tackles. Looking beyond performance and handling, aesthetics make this monster truck as appealing a decoration as it is a formidable performer. From the wheels to the suspension components, the Hooligan has been designed with realism in mind.
The included 2-cell lithium Big Block battery packs a punch and gives reliable long-lasting performance. A drained battery won't spoil your fun with the 20-Watt PROSTOCK charger. And there is no need to hunt around for AA batteries, this kit comes complete with a set of 4 to power your controller.
To help make the Hooligan unique to you, JEGS offers many upgrades and accessories. See the link below for upgrade options including bead lock rings, wheelie bar, revised gearing, and ball bearing upgrades. Optional Parts
- (1) Hooligan Monster Truck [4WD, Solid Axle] - 555-44500
- (1) Big Block LiPo 2S Battery - 555-45080
- (1) PROSTOCK Charger [20W Sport Balance] - 555-45010
- (1) AA Batteries [4-Pack] - 555-44601
- Overall: 16 in. L x 12.200 in. W x 9.450 in. H
- Tires: 5.354 in. D x 2.913 in. W
- Ground clearance: 3.140 in.
- Battery tray dimensions: 5.750 in. L x 2 in. W x 1 in. H
- Wheels: 2.200 in. W (Dished)
- Weight: 4.850 lbs.
- Tires: Directional V-pattern
- 4.8V: 10.0 kg 138.8 oz./in.
- 6V: 12.0 kg 166.7 oz./in.
- 4.8V: 0.26 sec/60 degrees
- 6V: 0.23 sec/60 degrees
- Servo horn gear splines: 25 teeth
- ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
- Waterproof (With the exception of prolonged submergence)
- Built-in capacitor
- Programmable with jumpers
- Center shaft drivetrain (More efficient transfer of power)
- Axle shafts: 5mm hardened steel
- 2-speed (High/low gears)
- Changeable gearing
- Sealed axle housings
- Slipper clutch
- Front and rear planetary gears
- Ring & pinion: 30T/15T
- 4-link suspension designed to look realistic
- Dual vertical plate layout
- Sealed compartment for the receiver
- Allen screw hardware used throughout
- Quick-release battery tray
- Body posts are adjustable for different bodies
- Shocks: (8) Oil-filled coil-overs (2 per corner)
- Shock caps: Anodized aluminum
- Shock body: 10 mm OD
- Shaft: Hardened polished steel (3 mm OD)
- Performance Spring Rate
- Adjustable ride height
- Axles: Solid front and rear (Realistic design)
- Steering drag link: Hardened steel construction
- Anti-squat (At 15-degree intervals)
- Castor angle (At 15-degree intervals)
- Shocks: (8) Oil-filled coil-overs (2 per corner)
- Servo: 12 kg
- Electronic Safety Features
- Over-heating prevention
- Throttle signal loss protection
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Servo reversal (Reverse steering control)
- End-point (Increase or decrease maximum steering angle)
- Digital trimming (Adjusts steering to neutral position when not moving)
- Dual-rate (On-the-fly adjustments)
- Throttle reverse (Reverse controls)
- End-point (Increase or decrease maximum throttle input)
- Braking (Increase or decrease braking force)
- Digital trimming (Adjust the throttle in the neutral position when not moving)
PROSTOCK Charger Features
- 2S-4S (2-4 Cell) LiPo, LiHV, & LiFe
- 4-7 Cell NiMH, & NiCd
- Max power output: 20 Watt
- Charge rate: Up to 3 Amp
- Quick-connect charge and balance ports
- Battery Plugs
- XT60 charge port
- EC3 plug adapter
- Power source: 100-240V AC
Big Block LiPo 2C Battery Features
- Dimensions: 5.470 in. L x 1.850 in. W x 0.940 in. H
- Type: LiPo
- Cell Count: 2
- Volts: 7.4V
- Capacity: 5000 mAh
- C-Rate: 30C
- Continuous Discharge: 150A
- Max Burst Rate: 300A
- Max. Voltage: 8.4V
- Min. Voltage: 6V
- Wire: 12 AWG
- Plug Type: UNI 2.0
- Adapter plugs
- Deans (Red)
- EC3 (Blue)
AA Batteries Features
- Zinc Chloride
- 1.5 Volts
- 0% Mercury
- Set of 4
Blaze New Trails...On a Small Scale with RC Monster Trucks
JEGS Torch and Hooligan RC Monster Trucks allow you to explore another world of motorsport and mechanical mayhem. Whether running in your backyard or on a competitive track, JEGS Remote Control Monster Trucks will surpass your expectations.
Powerful high-torque electric motors and waterproof ESC electronics equip these monster trucks for any obstacle. Designed with ample suspension travel means that no jump is too high or course too rough. With realism in mind, the suspension components match the real thing, and tires with aggressive tread patterns help get the power to the ground.
The intuitive 2.4GHZ FHSS handheld controller makes piloting your RC truck a seamless experience. The controller features adjustable steering, braking, and acceleration options tailored to your driving style.
Beyond performance, vehicle appearance is equally important, and the use of elaborate color schemes helps each monster truck stand out from the competition.
To allow for personalization and improved performance, a number of upgraded components are available for your RC monster truck.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.