JEGS Heavy-Duty Engine Mounts Small Block Chevy
- Fits the following: 1970 chevrolet 350, 1969 chevrolet 327, 1967-68 chevrolet 327, 1965-68 chevrolet 283-327, 1958-64 chevrolet 283-327-348, 1970-71 camaro 307-350 (except spec. hi-perf.), 1969 camaro 307-327, 1968 camaro (all first design), 1967-68 camaro 327, 1967 camaro, all (except 396), 1968-71 chevelle 307, 327, 1964-67 chevelle 283-327, 1968-71 nova 307, 327, 350 (except spec. hi-perf. 350), & 1964-67 chevy ii 283-327
- Two per package with other sizes available separately
- Note: we recommend that you use transmission mount part number 355-3-1108g (or equivalent)
- Black e-coated for great looks and long life
- Made in usa with high quality components and assembly
- Replaces Chevrolet P/N: 3990914, 3988989, 3777409, and 3989488 Applications:
- 1970 Chevrolet 350
- 1969 Chevrolet 327
- 1967-68 Chevrolet 327
- 1965-68 Chevrolet 283-327
- 1958-64 Chevrolet 283-327-348
- 1970-71 Camaro 307-350 (except spec. hi-perf.)
- 1969 Camaro 307-327
- 1968 Camaro (all first design)
- 1967-68 Camaro 327
- 1967 Camaro, all (except 396)
- 1968-71 Chevelle 307, 327
- 1964-67 Chevelle 283-327
- 1968-71 Nova 307, 327, 350 (except spec. hi-perf. 350)
- 1964-67 Chevy II 283-327
Note: We recomend that you use transmission mount 355-3-1108G (or equivalent).
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.