- This intake is designed to work with stock LS heads. The use of some aftermarket cylinder heads may result in port misalignment.
- Compatible with LS3 style injectors
- Front Height: 8 in.
- Rear Height: 8 in.
- Front Intake Bolt to Intake Front: 3.1875 in.
- Rear Intake Bolt to Intake Rear: -0.500 in.
- Intake Runner: 1.242 in. x 2.542 in. x 4 in. Long
- Intake Flange: 0.444 in. Thick
- Throttle Body Opening: 102 mm
- Fuel Rails use -8 AN ORB Fittings
- (1) LS3 Style MAP sensor port provision at rear of manifold. We recommend 555-14538 MAP sensor
- (4) Vacuum port fittings for bottom of manifold
- (1) 1/8 in.-28 thread x 1/4 in. hose end
- (1) 1/8 in.-28 thread x 5/16 in. hose end
- (1) 1/8 in.-28 thread x 7/16 in. hose end
- (1) 1/4 in.-19 thread x 1/2 in. hose end
Not sure of the fitment but I have a 07/08 cross year Silverado 1500 with a 5.3L flex fuel LMG motor will this adopt to my motor ?
Will this fit under the hood of a 2008 ls3 corvette?
will this fit a 6.2 LS L94 with cathedral heads
2014 Z71 5.3 with stage 4 cam kit does this intake work
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.