JEGS Universal Driveshaft Safety Loop
Items You Need
JEGS 60662 Universal Driveshaft Safety loop Features:
- Fits rear-wheel-drive applications
- Ideal for Drag Racing and meets NHRA & IHRA safety requirements
- Designed as a cage to help contain a driveshaft during a universal joint or driveshaft failure
- Made from 1/4 in. thick x 2 in. wide formed steel
- Simple bolt-together design
- Adjustable Oval Loop: 8 5/8 in. to 10 5/8 in. I.D. Height x 4 1/2 in. Wide
- Mounting Width: 25 in. Overall
- Dual Mounting Bolt Pattern: 20 in. center to center & 24 in. center to center with two 3/8 in. I.D. mounting holes on each side
- Some drilling may be required for installation
- Black powder coat finish
- Includes Mounting Hardware:
- (12) Bolts: 3/8 in.-16 x 1 in., black oxide, grade 5 with 9/16 in. hex head
- (12) Nuts: 3/8 in., black oxide, with 9/16 in. hex head
- (12) Flat Washers: 3/8 in. I.D., black oxide
- (12) Split lock Washers: 3/8 in. I.D., black oxide
Can this fit a 2000 Ford lightning ?
How much does this driveshaft loop weigh?
What is the total length end to end
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.