DOM Steel Tubing
Combine safety and convenience with this swing out door bar kit from JEGS. Once installed, the door bar can be pivoted open by removing a clevis pin. Designed for 1 5/8 in. OD DOM steel tubing. Be sure to align the swing out ends for smooth movement before welding.
- NHRA accepted if the location of the hinge bolt and release pin are within 8 in. of the vertical portion of the A-pillar and main hoop respectively
- Rollcage Tubing wall thickness: 0.120 in.
- Overall Length: 4 1/2 in.
- Male End Sleeve Dimensions: 1.350 in. OD x 1 in. Length
- Female End Sleeve Dimensions: 1.350 in. OD x 1 in. Length
- Ends have beveled edges for welding
- Bolt: Grade 8
- Nut: Grade 8 Nyloc
- Clevis Pin: 1/2 in. Diameter x 2 1/2 in. Length
- Articulation: 180-Degrees
Notice: Welding required for installation
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.