17" X 10"
JEGS 681295 Features:
- One-Piece Aluminum Construction
- Meets or Exceeds SAE Fatigue Standards
- Sleek 5-Spoke Design
- DOT Approved
- Includes JEGS 2 3/8 in. Center Cap 555-69154
- JEGS 3 1/2 in. Center Cap Sold Separately 555-69155
- 23 mm (.906 in.) Lug Counter Bore Diameter (Requires Spline Drive Lug Nuts) See Special Note Below
- These Wheels fit many applications and it is important to take measurements on your Vehicle first before purchasing. (See How to Measure Wheel Fitment Link Above)
- These wheels are machined with a 23 mm (.906 in.) lug counter bore diameter and require spline drive lug nuts. Lug nuts are sold separately (See JEGS Spline Drive Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS spline drive socket is required for the installation of JEGS spline drive lug nuts. We recommend JEGS 6-Spline 555-65446 or 7-Spline 555-65460 socket.
would these fit a 98 chevy truck with a 305,315/50/17? Are they available in a 8"or 9" width? thanks!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.