15" x 10"
- Unique 10-spoke design with durable gloss black finish
- One-piece aluminum construction for weight savings
- Transform your ride with a completely different look
- For street use only as these are not designed for race use
- Many sizes available for popular applications
- Maximum tire size: 28"
JEGS 681432 Features:
- One-Piece Aluminum Construction
- Includes 2 3/8" Deep Center Cap with JEGS Logo
- For applications with deeper hubs, we recommend JEGS 555-69153
- For Street Use Only
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
Will these fit a 85 Oldsmobile cutlass supreme?
will these fit a 79 camaro stock rearend without rubbing
Will these fit a 1984 s10 blazer with no modifications?
Can I get these in 3" back space
Will these wheels fit 1995 z28 camaro without any modification ?
What is the recommended tire widths for these wheels?
Will these fit on my 1976 Corvette? I want 15x10 all the way around.
Will these fit a 79 nova 2 door?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.