15" X 10"
JEGS 681283 Features:
- One-Piece Aluminum Construction
- Meets or Exceeds SAE Fatigue Standards
- Sleek 5-Spoke Design
- DOT Approved
- Includes JEGS 2 3/8 in. Center Cap 555-69152
- JEGS 3 1/2 in. Center Cap Sold Separately 555-69153
- These Wheels fit many applications and it is important to take measurements on your Vehicle first before purchasing. (See How to Measure Wheel Fitment Link Above)
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
Performance Wheels with a Top Tier Design
JEGS Black SSR Star Wheels have a durable and stylish five-spoke design for good looks with exceptional handling performance. Precision-crafted from A-356 aluminum alloy, these DOT-approved wheels are available in a variety of bolt patterns, offsets, backspacing.
JEGS also offers SSR Star Wheels with a Polished Finish.
Will these fit a 91 mustang Gt? If not is there another drag wheel on your site that will?
Will these fit a 74 chevy nova thats mini tubed
will these fit on a 2010 mustang gt
Wheel it fit a 2015 Challenger scat pack
Will they fit my 2013 gt500 mustang
Will these fit a 1992 Chevy c1500 with a 5 on 5 bolt pattern? Thank you
Do these fit a 2016 mustang GT w/o magnaride?
Will these fit my 2003 Ford f150
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.