JEGS SSR Star Wheel [Size: 15" x 8"] Gloss Black
Items You Need
15" X 8"
JEGS How to Measure Wheel Fitment click here
JEGS 681272 Features:
- One-Piece Aluminum Construction
- Meets or Exceeds SAE Fatigue Standards
- Sleek 5-Spoke Design
- DOT Approved
- Includes JEGS 2 3/8 in. Center Cap 555-69152
- JEGS 3 1/2 in. Center Cap Sold Separately 555-69153
- These Wheels fit many applications and it is important to take measurements on your Vehicle first before purchasing. (See How to Measure Wheel Fitment Link Above)
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
Will these fit on my 1998 camaro?
would they fit on a 2001 mustang gt 8.8 rear?
Can i get these jegs wheels in a 5.5 bolt pattern ??? . Maybe special order ???
How much does each wheel weigh? 15 x 8 = ? lbs 15 x 4 = ? lbs Thanks!
do they make this same wheel but in a 4 inch back spacing
Will these fit a 1991 Pontiac firebird/formula rear end?
can u use this wheel on a 5\8 wheel studs 5 by 4.5 ford
What is the center bore and do you sell hub centric rings?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.