Seat Belt Hardware
- (2) Seat Belt Mounting Brackets: (90 degree Angle) 1 1/4 in. W x 1 7/8 in. H x 3/16 in. thick zinc plated steel with (2) 1/2 in. holes
- (2) Seat Belt Mounting Bracket Bolts: Belt to Bracket, 7/16 in.-20 x 1 in. grade 5
- (2) Seat Belt Mounting Bracket Bolts: Bracket to Floor, 7/16 in.-20 x 1 1/2 in. grade 5
- (2) Seat Belt Mounting Bracket Floor Washer: 2 1/2 in. O.D. x .078 in. thick with 7/16 in. center hole
- (4) Seat Belt Mounting Bracket Nuts: 7/16 in.-20 grade 5
- (4) Seat Belt Mounting Bracket Lock Washers: 7/16 in. grade 5
- (1) Seat Belt Upper Anchor Plate: 3 in. L x 1 1/4 in. W x 1/8 in. thick with 7/16 in.-20 threaded center hole
- (1) Seat Belt Upper Anchor bolt: 7/16 in.-20 x 1 1/8 in. L grade 5 with 1/4 in. shoulder for belt pivot
Is this set for 1 seatbelt or two?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.