Screwdrivers feature rubber grip handles and chrome vanadium shafts.
- (5) Phillips magnetic screwdrivers (#0x3", #1x6",#1x3", #2x1.5", #2x4")
- (6) Flat Head magnetic screwdrivers (1/4"x1-1/2", 1/8"x3", 3/16"x4", 3/16"x3", 1/4"x6", 1/4"x8")
- (5) Torx magnetic screwdrivers (T10, T15, T20, T25, T30)
- (7) Square magnetic screwdrivers (S0, S1 x 3", S1 x 4", S2 x 1.5", S2 x 4", S2 x 6", S3x4")
- (10) Mini Screw drivers (4 Phillips, 3 Flat Head, 3 Torx)
- (30) Assorted bit set (6 Torx, 8 Square drive, 4 Phillips, 6 Flat Head, 6 Hex)
- (1) Magnetic bit handle
- (4) Awls
- (1) Screwdriver keychain
30-Piece Assorted Bit Set Includes:
- Phillips bits- #0, #1, #2, #3
- Flat Head bits- #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8
- Hex bits- H2, H3, H4, H5, H5.5, H6
- Square bits- S0, S1, S2, S3 (2 of each size)
- Torx bits- T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40
What is the warranty?
What country are these tools made in?
What sizes are the Torx bits on the screwdrivers and on just the bits?
Does this come with a case to keep them organized?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.