JEGS Extension Cord with Retractable Reel [65 ft., 12-Gauge]
Items You Need
Retractable Extension Cord Reels
JEGS 555-81912 Retractable Cord Reel Features:
- The heavy-duty polypropylene casing is tough and impact-resistant for years of service
- The thick 12-gauge cord can stand up to the toughest shop environments - including foot traffic, dirt, oil and grease exposure
- An adjustable cord stopper puts the plug within easy reach regardless of mounting location
- The long 65-foot cord can cover the larger garage/shops
- The spring-loaded auto rewind means never having to trip over or coiling and storing your old cords
- LED power indicator light means never having to guess if it is live
- Installation is simple with the included mounting bracket, hardware, and instructions
JEGS 555-81912 Retractable Cord Reel Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 125V AC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Rating: 15 Amps, 1875W
- Cord: 12-Gauge (AWG), 65 ft.
- Lead-In Cord Length: 4 1/2 ft.
- Outlets: (3) Grounded 15 Amps
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.