12,000 Watt Portable Generator
JEGS 86008 12,000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator operates on gasoline or liquid propane gas (LPG) and is an engine-driven, revolving field, alternating current (AC) portable generator. It comes equipped with a 457cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine and produces 12,000 Peak Watts / 9,500 Running Watts of electric power for up to 12 hours on a tank (8 gal / 15.14L) of gasoline and produces 10,800 Peak Watts / 8,550 Running Watts of electric power on LPG gas. The switch & go technology between fuel sources allows you to transition from gasoline to propane or propane to gasoline and never miss a beat. Its extended run-time and output are ideal for powering large appliances, camping equipment, lighting, power tools, and other electronic devices. It also includes a 120/240V 50 amp RV receptacle for powering recreational vehicles such as campers and motor homes and makes for the perfect unit for a backup power source during power outages. JEGS Dual Fuel Generator is convenient, portable, and has plenty of power to perform where you need it most. Its durable steel frame, simple drop-down handle, and 10-inch never-flat wheels allow effortless maneuvering and storage. This generator can handle both large and small jobs, and with proper care, and maintenance will provide several years of service. See the attached User Guide for more information regarding the operation of this unit and a wattage reference guide on page 17.
12,000 Watt Generator Features:
- ON/OFF Switch
- Switch & Go Technology – While The Generator Is Running, Switch From LPG To Gas Or Gas To LPG
- Digital 3 in1 Multifunction Meter measures voltage, frequency, and hours
- Low Oil Indicator
- Low oil Shutdown
- Grounding Connection
- Circuit Protectors
- Electric Push Button and Pull Cord Recoil Start
- Fuel Gauge
- Fuel Tank Vapor Vent
- Fuel Valve (On/Off)
- Choke Lever
- CARB & EPA Approved
- 3 Year Manufacture Limited Warranty
- 10W-30 Oil Not Included
Special Note: Please read the owner's manual before starting. This unit is shipped without oil and must be added before startup. The electric starter wire is unplugged during shipping and will need to be connected before starting.
This Generator is Equipped with the Following Receptacles:
- (4) 120V 20 Amp Duplex Outlet (NEMA 5-20R) with 20 Amp push-to reset the circuit breaker to protect against overload. Each socket is rated to operate 120 Volt, AC, single phase, 60Hz loads requiring up to 2400 watts (2.4 kW) at 20 amps
- (1) 120/240V 50 Amp RV Outlet (NEMA TT-30R) with 50 Amp push-to reset the circuit breaker to protect against overload. This receptacle is rated to operate 120 Volt, AC, single phase, 60Hz loads requiring up to 3600 watts (3.6 kW) at 50 Amps. It is also rated to operate 240 Volt AC, single phase, 60Hz loads requiring up to 7,200 watts (7.2 kW)
- (1) 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30) with 30 Amp push-to reset the circuit breaker to protect against overload. This receptacle is rated to operate 120 Volt, AC, single phase, 60Hz loads requiring up to 3600 watts (3.6 kW) at 30 Amps. It is also rated to operate 240 Volt AC, single phase, 60Hz loads requiring up to 7,200 watts (7.2 kW)
- (1) 12V DC 8.3 Amp Output (For Charging Batteries Only)
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Oil Funnel
- User Manual
- It is very important to read the owner's manual before use. When operating and maintaining this product as instructed in this manual, your generator will provide you with many years of reliable service.
- Only Use extension cords having a minimum rating of 125 Volts AC, 20 Amps.
- DO NOT USE E15 OR E85 FUEL IN THIS UNIT. It is a violation of Federal law and will damage the unit and void your warranty.
Reliable Power When You Need It Most
JEGS Premium Generators are the best in their class for affordability, safety, and reliability.
JEGS Premium Inverter Generators come equipped with stable sine wave technology that provides low harmonic distortion and allows for clean, quiet, and safe power for sensitive electronics such as cell phones, computers, laptops, tablets, TVs, and other power-sensitive equipment. They are perfect for operating lighting, power tools, and small appliances. These generators are super-quiet units at less than 65 dB and ideal for outdoor events such as car shows, concerts, camping trips, tailgating parties, racetracks, RV's, and a perfect backup for power outages and many other applications where electrical access is not available. They are available in 2300 Watt and 4500 Watt Models and are CARB (California Air Ressources Board) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Compliant.
JEGS 5250 Watt Premium Generator is an engine-driven, revolving field, alternating current (AC) portable generator. This 5250 peak wattage generator is equipped with a pull start that operates on gasoline and can provide 8 hours of power at 50% load on a tank of fuel. It can power two large appliances simultaneously and other devices and is small enough to take on hunting & camping trips or your favorite racing event. This unit is EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Compliant.
JEGS 12,000 Watt Premium Generator is an engine-driven, revolving field, alternating current (AC) portable generator and is equipped with an electric start and is a dual-fuel unit that operates on gasoline or LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) that can be switched between fuels in seconds and never stop running. This unit's 12,000 peak wattage is perfect for power outages and provides enough electric power to keep you going and can run on a tank of gasoline for 12 hours at 50% load. It is also perfect for powering motor homes and can be used on job sites for power tools and lighting, at the race track to power your trailer, and many other uses when you need it most. This generator is CARB (California Air Ressources Board) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Compliant.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.