- Thermally Protected 7.5 HP 208/230 (220) Volt Single Phase Motor
- Rugged 2 Stage Compressor with Cast Iron Cylinders
- Mag Starter
- V-Style Design Minimizes Vibration, Improves Cooling, & Extends Compressor Life
- Individual & Removable Cylinders for Smoother & Cooler Operation
- Heavy Duty Pressure Switch has On/Off Control
- Metal Air Filters with “Auto Drop” Feature
- Convenient Oil Drain on Front of Unit
- 80 Gallon ASME Registered Vertical Tank, 200 psi Rating
- Easy-View Oil Sight Gauge
- High Efficiency Reed Valves for Maximum Performance
- Efficient Heat Removal from Pulley-Fan for Cooler Running & Longer Life
- Sturdy Metal Belt Guard
- Outlet Valve Included
Air Compressors with Maximum Air Flow for Every Project
JEGS Professional Air Compressors are high-horsepower single phase units suited for tasks that require maximum air flow, such as automotive restoration work and home remodeling projects. These stationary Air Compressors have large, rugged air tanks and thermally-protected motors to allow for long periods of uninterrupted use and extra durability.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.